week 1 index cards!!

 

For my first week of doing this assignment, I had learned quite a bit. As time went on I had found myself getting more comfortable with the fonts. I do have a bit of a way to go to perfect the craft of making fonts, developing letters and or a sense of a consistent style but I am not too mad about the progress of where I was at.

I am drawn to bolder letters, letters that are a bit more fun rather than so serious. I am also drawn to more vintage and older styled fonts that have bolder, thicker but also more small and intricate lines in the fonts. Logos that incorporate illustrations into the words is something I appreciate and was something I wanted to add to when doing this. 

As I continue to do these I want to play around with more fonts, more variety and more complex and intricate designs within the typeface. 

Comments

Popular Posts