PDF Response 11/21/23

Reading the PDF I was able to connect many of the ideas presented to what I've learned throughout this semester so far as well as make some ideas on how I can improve my own websites. For example Branching and Nodes, Faux choice, Gamification, and Signals and cues were all used in Assignment 2 and the basis for the whole adventure of that project. I can also take the ideas of Hick's Law, Geon Theory, and cognitive load theory and make sure my websites I design never suffer from too many options or too much visually happening to cause people to want to leave my site. I can also use grid systems to help my websites feel organized and clean especially on the entry points of my websites. Being able to understand the ideas from video games like controls, signals and cues, and the idea of gamification in general I will be able to put together a fun experience for those visiting my sites as interactive ways to explore all aspects of them.

Comments

Popular Posts