interactive project hw discussion.


CORGI ORGY.

Corgi Orgy is a interactive website that shows you corgi's swimming in a various and chaotic fashion. I chose this website because it was a huge staple to my childhood and I remember very clearly the day I learned about it and being fascinated with the website because I didn't know websites could be fun and not boring and strict. I love this website because who doesn't love cute animated dogs swimming to a funky tune? I also love how when you click the screen it takes you to the corgi's Instagram page, because that is the only content I care about on social media. I am not sure if they still do this but I know at one point the person who made the website would have the corgi's in different costumes during different holidays accompanied by holiday themed music. 

Comments

Popular Posts