Previous Works.

This is my first semester as an art student at the University of Toledo so unfortunately I do not have any current pieces of Graphic Design work but I am a digital artist who does commissions and creates personal pieces of my own that are semi realism abstract portraits that contain a darker feel that is either based on my emotions or life around me whether it be music, media or fashion. 


Here are some of my works:

She's A Weapon

This is a digital painting based on the power of feminism and being our own personal weapon. It is supposed to be a personal piece that expresses my own vision on how I feel being a woman and breaking society's misogynistic norms. Every time I see this piece it makes me feel powerful, inspired and puts me in touch with my feminine side. 

untitled.

A lot of my work comes from inspirations from music and fashion. I like isolating myself to sit down in a quiet room with a pair of headphones on and listen to music that relaxes me. A lot of my personal pieces reflect my emotions, the music I listen to or the things I love. Which.. I love clowns. A lot of pieces for myself are all different variants of clowns or dolls. It's pretty much my go to thing to create when I am just wanting to create something for myself that is comforting. 

possessed by death.

This was purely a creativity piece. I wanted to practice and push myself to start getting myself out of my comfort zone which was animals. I have had some experience drawing animals before but I really want to start incorporating it into my art more. I really like this piece of mine because it seems so ghostly.

psychedelic.
This piece uses contrasting colors to try and create something pleasing to the eyes. It uses a messy blend of colors to try and create something abstract and trippy. Hence the name psychedelic. 


The Third Eye.

While the physical eyes are to perceive the physical world, the third eye is meant to see the true world and unify your personal spirit and soul to the things around you that you want to be a part of. 


Comments

Popular Posts